Friday, January 4, 2008

The Climates Are A-Changin'

Last night I watched the "How It All Ends" video (http://wonderingmind42.com/) which has been getting a lot of buzz on the internet. I must admit that the guy is pretty charismatic. I saw An Inconvenient Truth probably in November of 2006, and I became a believer. Forget Saw III, that documentary is a scary movie. I believe that Global Climate Change is definitely caused by humans, and there are specific steps we need to take to halt it.

Luckily I live in Maryland, so I have Senators and Representatives that I can contact. I've totally emailed my representatives before, but I have a feeling that emailing is the most ignored form of communications possible. Think of all those sites that let you just type in your email address and send a form letter. Though I suppose that if the representative's office gets totally bombarded by a certain email form, they're forced to pay attention.

No comments: