Monday, January 7, 2008

Is that what you really think Graydon Carter?

My new issue of Vanity Fair arrived today. The first thing I did was turn to the "Editor's Letter." Although I disagree with Graydon Carter on 99.9% of political issues, I do admire him for using some prime magazine real estate to encourage readers to think critically about our current president's record (i.e. attack George W. Bush). In the February issue, Carter goes a little too far and claims episode titles from The Office should be turned into chapter headings "for a biography of our soon-to-be-ex president." Here is an example:

"The Early Years: "Cocktails"; "Booze Cruise"; "Business School"

I think that is barely clever. Leave humor to the professionals.

On a happier note, if you are a woman I URGE you to use Johnson's Creamy Baby Oil. It moisturizes (without making your skin greasy) and makes your skin sooo soft.

No comments: