Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hard Questions...

I haven't selected a presidential candidate to support yet. I am still trying to figure out what I believe would be the next best step for our country to take. I, of course, have more questions than answers. The first set of questions I have deal with the War on Terror.

9/11 happened seven years ago, and the United States has not experienced another attack from Al-Qaeda. I have been thinking of the following:

1. Did we grossly overestimate the threat Al-Qaeda posed to our country?
2. Was Bush and his administration correct by toppling the Tailban in Iraq and removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq?
3. Have we just been extremely lucky and it's only a matter of time before our country is attacked again?


What do you think?

1 comment:

Cleopatra Jones said...

i also have no idea who i want to support. i'm really torn about it. and i haven't had time to properly investigate the situation.