Monday, January 7, 2008

Supreme Battle for the Future Of Our Country

There is a battle raging on as we speak. A Supreme Battle which will determine the very fate of the USA, and perhaps the whole world!

I'm speaking of course, of the Presidential Campaigns of those seeking either the Republican or Democrat nomination for president in 2008. Now I'll admit, I don't really know alot about how primaries work. I'm not completely clear on how voting in a primary translates into a candidate.

But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching the potential candidates beat the living crap out of each other. That's right, the folks at Atom Films have had the brilliant idea of creating a flash game where the potential candidates take center stage and duke it out for the ultimate prize.

I have to admit that as a game, it's a bit too difficult. The controls are clunky and the AI is totally unfair (it seems to always be blocking at just the right time). But as a concept, this sucker is pure gold. Have fun!

No comments: