Monday, January 14, 2008

I LOVE BROWN!

(I am writing this post after attending a Brown alumni party.)

If you have gone to a "good" school, you are required to be modest. While people from state schools have their college's name written on every piece of athletic gear they own, you are supposed to barely mention where you went to school and when you do, don't even spend too much time talking about it because you will look like a snob. Well, I'm going to admit I LOVE BROWN. I loved the a cappella groups (all fourteen of them), the crazy liberals, the small Greek life, and all the crazy, brilliant, and dorky people I met.

I miss college so much sometimes. The environment in college was so intellectually stimulating. I got to take cool courses that challenged me, I met new people regularly, and had the time to attend readings and lectures. In the real world, it's the same thing every day....

P.S. There you go, Travis. It's a lame post, but it's a post.

1 comment: